I am a professional Python developer with 7+ years of experience, a dedicated open source contributor.
My hard skills:
- Web scraping: lxml, scrapy, requests, selenium, httpx etc.
- Data scraping: different pdf stuff like parsers and OCR, openpyxl, ...
- Data analise: pandas, numpy, numba ...
- Backend: FastApi, Django
- Databases: MySql, PostgreSql, Mongo
- Environment: Git, Docker, CI, tox, MkDocs, sphinx, poetry
- Frontend: basic knowledge in Vue.js
- Worked in a startup team (5+) developing a prototype of user's web app.
- Developed analyze system of data: the app read xml file to get what and with what data make. I used numpy + numba to analyze the data to increase speed of the app more than 10x times. Had to rewrite a lot of algorithms from scratch to adobe numpy to numba.
- Developing and maintaining (3+ years) scraper system for aggregation website.
- Several CLI tools to analyze stock options.
- Hundreds, even if not thousands, scrapers for all kinds of websites.
My soft skills:
- Confident speaker in English and Russian
- Can work in both European and US timezones
Have a look at my open source projects on my github: https://github.com/dmitriiweb